Monday, April 4, 2011

It's April!!

Kristy, Luke, Julianne, Braxton, and I with our snow family!
And you all should know what that means...school will be officially over in 3 weeks and then it's off to Arizona for me! I am so happy.

 Last semester when I was choosing which classes I was going to take, I looked at my schedule and was like "cool this semester is going to be really easy and I will have lots of free time." BOY WAS I WRONG!! This semester has actually been rather difficult and I am facing the very real possibility that I may get my first C...EVER. It's true that I have had tons of fun this semester but I am ready for it to be over. I'm ready to go back to my favorite state and start again at my favorite job as a manager at the movie theater.  The only thing that is depressing about this summer is that I have no friends...Morgan, Staci, Amy, and Tara will all be gone...Lendsey is moving two hours away...most of my guy friends are still on missions...so the only ones left are my family and Landon. I'm hoping to make the most of this summer by working over 50 hours a week and building closer relationships with my family members, especially my sister. Also I may actually work on getting in shape and tan...haha that's what I say every summer so....may not happen.

On another note, General Conference was really awesome as always.  It was even better because I got to watch it with my roommates and friends.  Sunday we made waffles in the morning and thanks to Provo for dumping snow randomly in the middle of the night, we built a snow family in between Conference sessions! It was a ton of fun :)

So it's almost over!! I can see the light!! Arizona, I am ready for you and all your warmness!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there! You are almost done! AZ will be thrilled to have you back! Don't worry about not having friends... I was in the same boat when I went home for the summer, just work lots and I like the tanning part as well! Hope the rest of the year goes well! :)

    Jesica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember being there! You can do it! Make sure you find time to party before you go home though!

    ReplyDelete