Sunday, April 24, 2011

I'm BACK in AZ!

Finals are officially over and I am home! It's so nice to be home. Seriously. No school and no stress. Just the way I like it!! :)

Friday I picked up a girl I went to high school with, Heather, and we were on our way! It was kind of exciting to be driving to Arizona by myself (well I did have Heather with me but you know what I mean!). I felt like a big girl haha. The drive wasn't too bad either--just about 11 hours and it went by fast. We just talked and sang along to songs on my ipod. And the best part--I never got lost! (I'm terrible with directions...)

Saturday morning I went to Brynn's soccer game and got sunburned...welcome to Arizona I guess! Then I went to Riley's game and sat under an umbrella. That night I got to see one of my best friends--Landon! I haven't seen him since he got back from his mission so that was really awesome to catch up. I went to a YSA activity with him to be his wingman but I ended up mostly hanging out with some girls I went to high school with towards the end. I forgot how much I hate activities like that...they are SUPER awkward! Especially when you don't really know anyone and you're not interested in meeting new people. But it was nice to catch up!

I am really excited for this SUMMER! Even though pretty much none of my friends are here I think it will be good to just strengthen my relationship with my siblings and work on my list of things I want to do!

HELLO SUMMER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment