This semester I have had the opportunity to tutor some little kids on Thursday nights with my roommates and our guy friends in the ward. We have become really close to these kids because the same ones come every week and they are always happy to see us. This past weekend, the little girl I tutor, Ari, turned 8 years old and got baptized! She invited us to come and we gladly accepted. It was a great experience and I felt the spirit more than I have in a while.
I have also had the opportunity to go to the Provo Temple to do baptisms for the dead with my roommates on Monday mornings the past two weeks. I'm ashamed to say I haven't been to the temple in probably over two years and it was so amazing to go. I missed that good feeling! I felt the spirit so strong both times and it has just made me want to go more and more. It was just what I needed and it has really helped me deal with the stresses of the past few weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment