Sunday, March 6, 2011

Chaos

Over the past couple of days, I have come to the conclusion that my life has fallen into utter chaos.  My school work is being left to the side and done at the last minute so I'm always stressed, I'm just going through the motions with Church and all that entails, and I just don't know what the heck I'm doing with my life the majority of the time.  I feel like I'm running away but not really in any kind of guided direction. Maybe I'm just running in circles. Maybe I'm running backwards.  I don't really know but today I realized that I really need to get my life back on track and my priorities straight.  Hopefully if I get my life organized again and back to a place where I can actually think straight, everything else will fall into place. I can only hope.

So tomorrow my first plan of action is to start taking school more seriously. I have two weeks to get all my research done for both of my research papers and get a good, solid start on them.  Then I can have a much needed break when my mom and sister come to visit me :)

Life--bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment