Friday, February 18, 2011

Ups and Downs

Well over last weekend I didn't exactly do all the homework I was supposed to....so Monday I wrote all three papers and the chronology. Basically worked on them from 10am-10pm and ended up with a grand total of 10 1/2 pages of papers plus 3 pages of chronology (dang do I have a huge extended family! you were all on there by the way :] ).

Lately I've been worried about the people in my life who are going through major trials.  My cousin's son, Keith has been diagnosed with a brain tumor and over the past few weeks has undergone several surgeries.  Thankfully they have all gone well so far and he has much support and prayers from family and friends. Yesterday my friend, Luke's dad died of cancer.  My thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family as well.

Apparently girls are very on top of things when it comes to signing contracts for apartments....everyone except us that is! A few weeks ago we applied to Park Plaza because it is super close and we'd love to live there but they took two weeks to get back to us and the answer is no. They are full and so is everywhere else.  We spent two hours yesterday looking at apartments with no luck.  Everything is either full, too expensive, or you can only sign a full year contract.  I don't want to do that cause I'm most likely going home next summer and I've heard it is really hard to sell the contract.  If I was staying here I would totally just fork out the extra money to live at Banbridge. Dang are those apartments nice! And there is a washer and dryer in the apartment as well as a bathroom connected to the bedroom. Oh if only :)  Today we are going to look again....wish us luck! If we don't find one I guess I will be living in a box on 9th.

No comments:

Post a Comment