For those of you who got excited about the title of this post, thinking this was going to be about how much I love and adore Justin Bieber, I'm sorry. This just simply isn't the case.
Last night I went to a Relief Society activity. The girls who hosted it are awesome but they are also WAY too obsessed with this teen icon. It was actually bordering on scary. We listened to JB for about 4 hours straight and I still can't get those songs out of my head!
I'll admit I like some of his songs. They are pretty catchy and fun to listen to, but seriously? He's 16. He's not even that good. And he was given the chance of a lifetime and he doesn't act humble at all. Bieber thinks he's some god and he's super full of himself. I mean, a movie and book about his life? HE HASN'T EVEN LIVED. It is absolutely ridiculous.
Last night I went to a Relief Society activity. The girls who hosted it are awesome but they are also WAY too obsessed with this teen icon. It was actually bordering on scary. We listened to JB for about 4 hours straight and I still can't get those songs out of my head!
I'll admit I like some of his songs. They are pretty catchy and fun to listen to, but seriously? He's 16. He's not even that good. And he was given the chance of a lifetime and he doesn't act humble at all. Bieber thinks he's some god and he's super full of himself. I mean, a movie and book about his life? HE HASN'T EVEN LIVED. It is absolutely ridiculous.
I cannot even comprehend the obsession girls have with Bieber. I mean girls want to marry him. They scream when they listen to his music. They cry if they even get a glimpse of him in person. They follow him on twitter. They know every little detail of his life. I've never understood obsessions with any celebrities, but this one? It blows my mind.

No comments:
Post a Comment