Saturday, February 12, 2011

Shoot me.

There is nothing more depressing than getting up at 8 o'clock in the morning on a Saturday and going to the library for a few hours.  What was even more depressing was that all the books I needed for my research paper (which is due Tuesday) are gone. Completely gone. So instead I have spent hours and hours and hours today trying to find articles online. Basically I'm sick of it. It would be one thing if this was the only paper I had to write but it isn't. I also have another 4-6 page rhetorical analysis to write for my English class and a paper for my Family Processes class and a genogram and a chronology of my family. I'm not liking this weekend :(

1 comment:

  1. Every other person in college experiences these kind of things daily, try to stay positive. You are a very blessed girl miss Alix, think of all your blessings and remember them on the bad days. I love you!

    ReplyDelete