Overall Christmas was great this year. It was the first year ever that I really had no idea what I was going to get, so it was very exciting to be surprised. My favorite gift was a waffle maker. It's one of those ones that flips over so I'm pretty excited to use it! Not a whole lot happened over the break...I just worked A TON! Seriously, every night except Sundays. I was glad to be back though and I was glad to have something to do while making some money.
One day I had brunch with my work friends at Mimi's Cafe out in Tempe and it was SO much fun! I seriously love Michelle, Megan, Lendsey, and Rucker to death! Oh and I can't forget Michelle's baby, Mikayla! She is absolutely adorable and she loves me :) We ate yummy food and then just chatted for almost two hours. I can't wait until this summer when we can hang out more. It was kind of hard because we had to work around all of our schedules but I am so grateful that they were all willing to bend over backwards to accommodate everyone. They are my bffs! haha
New Years' was probably the best night ever. I stayed home with my family and my uncle Bryan's family and we played Band Hero. I don't think I've ever laughed so hard. My dad and uncle would take turns singing songs and they just got way into it! It was a pretty entertaining night :) No midnight kiss for me this year...but my family made sure they all kissed me....on the forehead, cheeks, and nose. I love my family!
Even though I said I was bored pretty much all break, I really loved being home. There is nothing better than good ol' Arizona. I'm having tons of fun up here in Utah but home will always be my favorite place to be.
It's about time you wrote in your blog, missy!:)
ReplyDelete