Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Year Resolutions

It's 2011. Does anyone else believe that?! Crazy crazy how time flies.

For this new year, I have some resolutions for myself.

1. Become closer to the Spirit.
2. Read The Book of Mormon regularly.
3. Pray more sincerely and listen for answers.
4. Have fun and enjoy life.
5. Read all of my reading assignments (lots of pop quizzes...).
6. Plan to be surprised and accept it.
7. Stay close with my roommates and make the new ones feel welcome.
8. Work on my attitude towards the people in my ward.
9. Let my family know this summer that I really do love being home.
10. Spend more time with my sister over the summer.
11. Learn money at work and pass my test.
12. Eat healthier and exercise (haha...).

For now this is all I can think of....hopefully writing it down like this will actually make me do it. 2011 will be interesting...guess we'll just have to see how it goes.  Let's hope I can make it to 2012.

1 comment:

  1. You can do it!!! Don't beat yourself up too hard Alix, just do the best you can :) love you cuzin!

    ReplyDelete