Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Life and all it's Complications

Question: Why does life have to be so complicated and hard?

Answer: I really don't know, but I wish it would be easier.

I wish school was easier and that I felt like I belonged. . . for some reason this semester I feel like every class period is an out of body experience or something. I don't even know how else to describe it. I'm just hoping it will get better and that I won't feel so dumb anymore and out of place.

I wish I knew where my life was going. I wish I could figure out what I want. I wish I could figure out what I'm supposed to do. And I hope I don't screw it up.

On a happier note, I absolutely love my friends and roommates. Without them I really don't know what I would do. Over the past two years especially, Kacie, Kristy and I have become really close. I love having close friends again. I love being able to tell them everything. I love staying up until 4am talking about life.  I really feel like they have helped me a lot. Whenever I'm super stressed or worried about something, they always know what to say to calm me down and keep me sane. The day that we have to part is going to be a very sad day. I really hope we can stay great friends or at least keep in touch throughout our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment