Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Home for the Holidays

Well finals went well....except for my New Testament final...76...ouch! Yeah that was my lowest grade this semester and sadly it was in my religion class. I'm at a religious school for cryin out loud! Oh well. I've gotten over it. The rest of the past few weeks have been...interesting but very complicated. I'm just glad to be home now in the warm Arizona weather! Seriously I haven't worn a jacket since I got here. 

I also started working again at Harkins Theaters which has been nice cause it gives me somethin to do and working over 40 hours a week is going to bring in lots of money! Yay! Turns out working projection is like riding a bike--you never forget even after months of not doing it. Inventory on the other hand...well lets just say it took me about an hour more than it should have and I needed 3 managers to help me with recounts...talk about embarrassing! Last night I got to watch the end of True Grit which comes out today and tonight I get to screen Gulliver's Travels! I'm really excited to watch that movie :) And 3 days early!

I'm really excited for Christmas. This year is the first year I don't know a single thing I'm getting! I didn't even tell my mom what I wanted so it's all going to be a surprise. I love surprises! I do have to work Christmas Eve though...and Christmas day....but at least on Christmas day I don't work until 5pm so I'll still have a good Christmas! No worries :)

No comments:

Post a Comment