On July 10th, Lucas turned 4 months old and had his doctor's appointment on the 14th. I don't have his stats with me here in AZ, but his head was in the 71 percentile! Lukey got more shots and was cuddly for a couple minutes while he cried. As always, it was sad! He ended up sleeping the whole afternoon and then he woke up in the middle of the night with a fever. Poor baby!
Our big boy!
Representing the great state of Ohio for his Aunt Amanda who is serving a mission there!
Lukey's first time swimming. Love my cute boys!
He didn't really know what to think about the water, but he didn't cry!
Super random, but this is how I cut onions...Jake thought it was funny, hence the picture.
My family came up to Idaho on the 20th for Jake's graduation and the next day we went to Yellowstone. I took Lucas, and Jake stayed to finish up his finals. As a side note: Never bring a 4 month old to Yellowstone...unless they are really good, which my kid is not. It probably would have been more fun without him, but it was still a place I wanted to go before we move. BUT, it was nice to spend time with my family too!
Our C-Section Babies
Hanging out with Uncle Riley
Jake's family came up a couple days later and on the 23rd, Jake graduated! Woohoo! It's exciting to know that we are moving on to bigger things pretty soon. The next day we drove down to Utah to visit some family and friends (and go to an awesome rodeo!). We then headed down to AZ!
This is my favorite picture in the whole world!
Hooray! Proud wife right here. :)



Lucas is so stinkin' adorable! The picture of him in the red onesie is just squeezy! Also, Nick bought me a pair of professional onion goggles a year or two after we got married because I cry so much when I cut them! They look relatively similar to your ski goggles! Haha! And congrats on graduating! That is so awesome. You guys look great! Miss you!
ReplyDelete