I know, I know...I've been so bad at blogging lately. It's so hard to find the time! Anyways, we spent 7 weeks in Arizona and it was a blast. We stayed with my parents and Jake worked at his grandpa's farm 4 days a week out in Dateland (2 hour drive). He usually stayed out there Monday/Tuesday, was home Wednesday, and then went out again Thursday/Friday. When he wasn't working, he was networking to try to find a job for when we move down there in December. We also had the fun task of going apartment hunting while we were there (no sarcasm here, I actually really enjoyed looking at apartments!). We looked at about 8 or 9 different complexes, so now we have a good idea about what we like and pricing. The real world is so much more expensive than college housing...sigh.
The weekend we left for Arizona, Lucas had two teeth break through on the bottom and thankfully there was no fuss! They just showed up. It was fun for us and our families to see how much he developed and grew over the break. By the time we left for Idaho, he was a rolling machine. He hardly ever stops moving, even when he's asleep! I'll put him down for a nap and when I look in half an hour later, he's in a completely different position.
As you can see, we can't leave him in his chair unsupervised anymore...
On August 10th, Lukey turned 5 months old!
Reading with Grandma...I just love how Brynn and Riley ended up listening in too.
Chillin' with Great-Grandpa Andersen
Fell asleep watching tv and bouncing with Dad
I guess playing is too tiring sometimes
There's no doubt that Lucas LOVES his daddy!
6 months old on September 10th! Can't believe it's already been half a year!
I just love this little family of mine. :)
We were sad to leave our families, but also glad to be back in our own place and have our own schedule. Back to reality!
No comments:
Post a Comment