Wednesday, August 13, 2014

We're Alive, I Promise

I realize I haven't written on here since the beginning of June...and now it's August! Currently, we are in Arizona for our 7 week break and loving hanging out with family. But before we get to the present, let's back up a bit.

June wasn't very eventful. Jake did, however, accept an internship in Rexburg for the Fall so we will be heading back to Idaho in mid-September. This will be our very last semester in Idaho and we are excited to move back to Arizona in December! Jake is still debating between law school and Econ grad school, so he will be taking the LSAT again and the GRE in the near future to cover his bases. We will live in Arizona and work until Fall 2015 when Jake will hopefully know where he will be going to graduate school.

And now for some pictures of Lukey from June...

Lucas turned 3 months on June 10th!

Soooo tired... :)

Selfie with Mom!

Lucas worked hard on holding his head up while on his stomach.

#21stCenturyBaby right here

Gotta have a family date to Pizza Pie Cafe!


No comments:

Post a Comment