Friday, April 13, 2012

Survey Says!

Well my cousin Sydney tagged me in a blog post survey that is going around and she threatened to hunt me down if I didn't and I am always looking for an excuse NOT to study for my finals so...here we go!

Rules:
Post these rules.
Answer the 11 questions that the tagger posted for you.
Create 11 questions of your own to ask the people that you're about to tag.
Tag 11 people and link them with your post (and let them know they've been tagged)

1. Why did you start blogging?

I started blogging because all my cousins were bloggers and I was heading off to college so I figured I would share my adventures with the blog world. It has become my way of writing in my journal since I am terrible at writing in it and has also been a way for me to vent about things that happen in my life (or to get out of doing homework).

2. Favorite store?

This is a tough one because it really depends on what you are looking for. I love Walmart because it has basically everything you ever need. Clothing-wise I adore Charlotte Russe. I'm pretty sure more than half of my clothes and shoes are from there and the other half are from Kohl's. Love Kohl's.

3. What cheers you up on a crappy day?

Jake. He always seems to know what I need to hear and brightens every bad day. Also watching Modern Family or any of my other 99 shows (okay so I may be exaggerating a bit!) usually cheers me up.

4. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

In 5 years I will be happily married to my best friend and hopefully we'll have one or two kids. Jake will have graduated from BYU-I and hopefully be going to law school if that is still what he wants to do. 

5. Chocolate or Vanilla?

Chocolate all the way. My roommates make fun of me because sometimes I just melt milk chocolate chips and peanut butter together and eat it. Weird I know but I love it.

6. Spring must have?

New shoes. You really can't go wrong with that!

7. All-time favorite movie?

I LOVE movies so this is hard. The two that I watch the most are She's the Man and How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days. I could watch them over and over again!

8. Who/What inspires you?

I really don't know if I can pick one specific person or thing. There are many people in my life who inspire me to be better when I see their strengths or their struggles they are going through. I am always inspired by people who go through difficult situations with a positive attitude. 

9. Random fact about yourself?

As I mentioned before, I love melting chocolate and peanut butter together and eating it. I also LOVE nutella with strawberries.

10. Dream travel spot?

I want to travel around Europe really badly. But also anywhere tropical and pretty would be my dream spot.

11. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

I have a terrible memory so I wish I could remember things better. Usually I just blame this on the concussion I got a few summers ago--that's legit right?

I'm just going to stick with Syd's questions because I am too lazy to come up with ones on my own and I think these are pretty good!

And I tag the following people:

You're it!

1 comment:

  1. If your dream place is Europe maybe you should come over for a visit:) Hope finals went well!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete