I really thought this semester would never come to an end, BUT it did! The last couple weeks of school were incredibly stressful but I was able to write a 12 page research paper in about 2 days and bring up my statistics grade a B! Go me and go procrastination! Jake and my mom drove up on the last day that I had finals and stayed for two days. We hung out, went shopping, and ate out for every meal which was awesome but I think I'll be staying away from restaurant food for a while...I was probably saddest to leave the food in Provo...Zupas, Awful Waffle, and The Brick Oven are not in Arizona! We may or may not have gone to Awful Waffle twice in two days.... :) We then made the long 10 hour drive home! It's soooo good to be home! I spent all my time the first weekend with Jake and we split time between our families. It's really fun to have a second family! All of Jake's siblings want to hang out with us when I'm over. Mostly this consists of jumping on the trampoline because that is William's (4 years old) favorite thing to do!
Jake started online classes 2 weeks ago and it has taken up a lot more time than he thought. He is still working at his grandpa's farm and last week he started working 4 days a week (MTThF) so that he could have a full day to do homework. Since the farm is 2 hours away, he stays the night on Mondays and Thursdays. I started working at the theater last Wednesday which so far has been pretty good. Several of my friends are still there and one of my good friends is starting next week so I think it will be a great summer! I will be learning level 4 jobs which includes working floor which MEANS I am in charge of the whole building. I got the power baby! Woot woot!
For the past few days I've had a head cold which has not been fun. I was just sick not even two months ago and I haven't even been around sick people! I think it may be my body de-stressing from finals. Jake has been so sweet! He hasn't minded just hanging out at my house and watching movies and television shows with me. Love that boy! Hopefully I'll be better in the next few days and I can get back to normal life. :)
Alix, I love you! I'm sad to hear you are sick, but happy to hear that overall things are going well for you :)
ReplyDelete