I am stuck on campus and I don't want to do any homework right now so I have decided to make a new blog post. You should be happy that this one is going to be a positive one because last night I wrote one about how much I hate boys...but I knew no one would want to hear about that :)
Here are some little things about me that maybe you know or you don't!
1. My number one pet peeve is when people put dirty dishes in the right side of the sink. The left side is for that. The right side is for washing off the dishes, washing your hands, or getting a glass of water. My roommates do this frequently just to irritate me.
2. I love watching tv. I'm sure you all knew this but seriously I could spend all of my life in front of the television screen. I know, that's so bad but what er! Some of my favorites include Castle, Medium, Supernatural, America's Next Top Model, Melissa and Joey, Hannah Montana, iCarly, Wizards of Waverly Place, and House.
3. I love movies. I think working at Harkins Theaters made me fall in love with them. I can pretty much tell you all the movies that have come out over the last 3 years and I have probably seen the majority of them (the appropriate ones of course!).
4. I love facebook. Especially stalking people. It's pretty much my favorite past time.
5. I love boots! Currently I have 7 pairs and I'm always looking for more.
6. My favorite genre of music is hip hop/rap. Not really one artist in particular. Just whatever happens to be popular on the radio. However, when I listen to music, I go through stages of listening to one genre or artist constantly for a few weeks and then I move on. Currently I am listening to Taylor Swift's new cd that came out on my birhday. I have listened to it everyday since then.
7. I love Arizona. In my opinion it is the best state and I want to live there the rest of my life.
8. I hate snow. With a passion. I will take 100 degree weather over snow ANY day.
9. I am a history major. I love history, especially US history.
10. School and I have a love/hate relationship. I love learning but I hate doing the work. This is why I am trying to get done with it as soon as I possibly can. After this semester I will have just 4 more semesters!
11. I love my family. I love that we all hate being outdoors and doing adventurous stuff because just being home and talking to them or watching a movie is good enough for me.
12. I love my phone. It lives by my side 24/7 so if you can't get ahold of me, something is wrong.
13. I love Walmart. I remember a time when I used to hate it and thought it was the most disgusting place ever but now, it is my favorite place to go.
14. I'm addicted to buying movies. At the beginning of my college career I only had about 5 or 6. Now, I have over 50.
15. I love my roommates! They are so fun and I can talk to them about anything. The funny thing is, none of us can give boy advice to each other because 3 out of 4 of us have disfunctional relationships! haha
16. I am a night owl. I can stay up til 1 or 2 in the morning without even thinking about it. The morning, however, is a different story. I cannot get up for the life of me even if I have gone to bed at a descent time the night before.
17. I don't think before I get into things. Sometimes this has been a positive thing...lately though....not so much.
18. I've been in a 3 day relationship and broken up over texting. (Yes. Embarrassing and low. And now I'm secretly hoping no one reads this one...)
19. I LOVE peanut butter and chocolate combined. Sometimes I will even melt chocolate chips and peanut butter together and then just eat that.
20. I LOVE JACOB CHRISTIAN ANDERSEN! He comes home in 14 1/2 months and I seriously cannot wait.
Anyway there are a few things about me. Gotta go!
I had to think for a second who Jacob Christian Andersen was. Ha ha! I think I knew everything on your list already. Yay me!!
ReplyDelete