Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving and Riley's Baptism

For Thanksgiving Break I got to go home to spend it with my family! I flew out Tuesday night and Jake surprised me at the airport. He pretty much became part of our family cause he was over everyday, even Thanksgiving night :) It was so good to see him and my siblings and see my parents again after seeing them 3 days before. Wednesday I went to my work (Harkins Theaters) to see New Moon and I got my job back for the Christmas break! So excited for free movies again! New Moon was way good! I was surprised because I didn't like Twilight at all but Robert Pattinson wasn't in this one very much so that made it better :) Plus Taylor Lautner is one HOT 17 year old! Holy COW!! I told my mom I need a poster of him with his shirt off to hang over my bed...haha! I also got to spend some time with one of my good friends from work, Lendsey. It was so nice to catch up with her! Thursday I slept in til noon and then we had Thanksgiving dinner with my Norton grandparents and my Uncle David and his family. All the food was delicious and I was so grateful I didn't have to cook anything for a week! YAY! Black Friday, my mom, Grandma, and I went shopping a little bit and I bought 3 movies plus Season 4 of The Office. Gotta love those great deals! That night I got to see Amy and Nathan. I missed them so much! Saturday was Riley's baptism in the morning and then we watched football for 5 hours! First was ASU vs. UofA, and then BYU vs. Utah. Man was that an intense game!! As much as I LOVED being home with my family, I can't believe I missed the best game of the season! Glad we won! GO COUGARS! Sunday I DID NOT want to come back to freezing cold, family-less, Jake-less Utah... :( I was seriously hoping we would miss our plane...but we didn't....so lame. It was SO nice to wear t-shirts and flip-flops the whole week I was home. Love, love, love Arizona!!

No comments:

Post a Comment