
Last weekend our friend Katie came up to visit us. We had so much fun catching up with her and hanging out. My parents also came up to meet up with their college friends. They rented out a house and went to the BYU football game against the Air Force Academy. I had the opportunity to meet their friends and their kids. We had fun playing a charades type game for about two hours. I hadn't seen my parents in 3 months but it felt like I had just seen them the day before! I was the weirdest feeling.

Since we were playing the Air Force, we got to see Quinn! He has been at the academy for 5 months so it was great to see him and hang out. We went to the Air Force Tailgate party and met some of the other guys there and then also saw him at the game because he was playing in their band. His group were joking around with him saying: Man Quinn how many wives do you have?? There were always more girls in our group than guys :)
No comments:
Post a Comment