Friday, September 18, 2009

So far, So good!

I've definitely been more busy this week so my mood has been a lot better. I think I'm finally starting to love it here! The weather is gorgeous and everything is so GREEN! I love the green :)

Last Saturday, BYU dominated Tulane! We are 2 for 2 for the season and I can't wait to go to the first home game tomorrow to watch them crush Florida State! Morgan and I have All-Sports Passes with her sister, Kaitlyn, and her friend, Laura. We're going to have so much fun together! GO COUGARS!!

This week we had our first family home evening with our FHE brothers. We played Buzzword and Apples to Apples and then ate brownies! Our FHE brothers are hilarious to be around. They tried to convince us to clean their apartment and make dinner for them....Try again boys! Haha! I have a feeling this is going to be a good year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment