Friday, August 28, 2009

Goodbye Arizona, Hello Utah!

Well I have finally made it here to beautiful Provo, Utah! The grass is so green and it's not hot! Yay! The Saturday before I left, me and Morgan had a goodbye party so that we could say goodbye to everyone at once, so we had a lot of fun catching up with some people we hadn't seen all summer. Monday, Jake came over and spent the whole day with me and my parents. We packed and went to Olive Garden for lunch which was fun, but saying goodbye to him was the hardest goodbye I had to go through. Tuesday morning we took off on the wonderful 10 hour drive. . . it's just too long! But we made it here in one piece thankfully. Wednesday, we moved me in and bought books, got my id, and shopped for food. My dorm is really awesome, I love it! I really wasn't expecting to have that much room but I ended up having plenty. Thursday, my parents walked with me around campus to find all my classes so I'm not as scared anymore! I think I'll be fine the first day :] That night we went to dinner with the cousins up here and hung out at Uncle Daryl's. I love my family! They're so funny :] Today my parents left so I've been on my own all day. I didn't cry! Yay that's a first. . . Morgan and I decided not to do most of orientation so we've just been doing stuff on our own like walking our classes and grocery shopping. Our roommates seem really nice so I think it will be a great year :]
My room!

My desk

My shelf and picture board

My closets and drawers

No comments:

Post a Comment