Wednesday, March 4, 2009

When I Grow Up

It is definitely a scary thought that I will be graduating in less than 3 months. Just three months and I will be walking down that platform to be handed the piece of paper that will prove high school is over. My life as I've always known it will be over! In years past it has always been a comfort to know I was going into the 1oth grade and I'm taking these classes. But next year I am going into the unknown. I'll be living on my own. I'll choose my own classes. I'll buy my own food. And sadly no more car. But the exciting thing is I'll be at BYU!! I've only dreamt of going there my entire life! It was seriously a dream come true when I found out I had been accepted. This Saturday I have to pick my housing. This is all finally becoming real!

No comments:

Post a Comment