Saturday, March 7, 2009

I Hate This Part

I officially hate school. Senioritis got this girl early on and it just gets worse as the semester goes on! In English yesterday, my teacher wasn't there AGAIN. She makes up any excuse possible not to come to class and even when she's there, she sits at her desk and does nothing. She spends her days on email or texting or chatting with her best friends. And what ticks me off the most is that she has no sense of time! When she isn't there, she'll leave all this busy work for us and then say it is due at the end of the hour. Even if I work the entire hour on these assignments without getting distracted I still cannot finish them on time. Yesterday she did the same thing so I made up all the questions! That's another thing about her. She never reads our work. We just get a check mark for doing it. After that class I was just not in the mood for choir. I really really do not enjoy choir! So I went up to the office to check myself out cause I'm 18 and I can do that now. The lady at the front desk was SO rude to me! She didn't think my excuse of having a lot to do that day was not a good enough reason but she let me go this once. Technically I don't even have to go to school at 18 so why should it matter what my reason is! I had to work at 2 for crowd control but there were no crowds till about 5! I was so mad cause I could have slept! Oh well...I got paid to do nothin :]
On a happier note- I got off work like 11 hours early today! I was SO happy! But my parents weren't....

1 comment: