Jake is enjoying his job and it's definitely nice to have an income again. It's kind of weird not having either of us in school and actually living a real life! Although we're finding life is so expensive...but we're having fun and learning as we go!
I received a new calling. Or I guess 2 callings. Get this...primary teacher (CTR 7) AND Wolf Den leader. Yeah, pretty much my worst nightmare! I'm trying really hard to have a positive attitude about it. It will be good for me to learn about the Cub Scout program so that I'm not totally lost when Lucas starts in a few years. I don't know a single thing about scouts. They even had to explain the order to me that the boys advance within the program. Now to figure out how to keep 8-year old boys entertained every week for an hour!
Next up...Lukey's 1-year birthday!! But first, some pictures. :)
He loves bath time!
Family selfie! And my lovely double chin...
Trying to lay on Dad's head!
11 months on February 10th
The Hague's joined the 21st century and got smartphones! Woot woot! This calls for a mall selfie!
We spent one weekend up in Heber, AZ at the Andersen's family cabin with two of Jake's aunts and their families. It was fun!








No comments:
Post a Comment