Saturday, February 1, 2014

It's February!

Since it is now February, that means I only have about 5 1/2 weeks until my due date. How crazy is that?? I can't even believe it. It is coming up so fast, yet so slow. I am SO ready to be done with this pregnancy. Pregnancy is pretty much the worst thing ever. Okay...so maybe that is a little bit of an exaggeration, but seriously, sometimes I just absolutely hate it. Although it is fun to feel our little guy move around and kick (if it's not too hard!), it is not fun when he decides to be super active when I am trying to sleep. Also, my legs hurt every night. Some nights they hurt so much to the point where I can't sleep and have to get up and walk around a bit. In general I just hate sleeping. Sad, right?

Yesterday was my last day at Pizza Pie. Woohoo! I was so ready to get out of that place. It was a fun place to work sometimes and I really enjoyed some of my co-workers, but being on your feet all day (and on tile) while you're almost 8 months pregnant isn't very fun. I'm excited to just work on my other job from home and stay in my pajamas all day, every day.

Jake got a second job! He is a referee for this wrestling season, so it isn't many hours but it's just fun for him to get the experience and make a little bit of extra money on the side. I went to the first tournament last week and got to see him work! Amy's husband Sean is wrestling this season too so I got to see one of his matches.

And this video is purely for the enjoyment of my dad and Darrell. :)

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree, being pregnant is the worst! This is also the longest feeling part of the whole pregnancy too, it is agonizing waiting, I'm sorry! I had the same problem with my legs, and my doctor said before going to bed to have Michael rub them. Sometimes it worked, and sometimes it didn't but it is worth a try.

    ReplyDelete