Sunday, February 16, 2014

It's Cleaning Time

One of my goals to accomplish before the baby gets here is deep cleaning our apartment. There are a few things we haven't cleaned in the whole year and a half we've lived here (like the blinds), so I figured now would be a great time to do so. On Saturday, Jake so kindly stayed home from snowboarding (which I know was so hard for him!) and helped me clean. Who knew he was such a good cleaner?! Seriously. I just asked him to do the dishes and he ended up cleaning all the appliances, sink, door, bathroom, swept, etc. All I did was pick up a few things, vacuum, and clean the blinds in our room and the living room...pathetic! Although I guess I can blame it on the whole I'm-8-months-pregnant thing. I got that going for me.
I guess when Jake is in a cleaning mood, I really need to take advantage of it! We didn't get everything done, but we sure did a lot. I'm so grateful for Jake and all he does. It certainly took a lot of stress off me!

This weekend I also finally finished washing all of the baby's things and packed the diaper bag. We are just that much closer to being ready for him to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment