Where in the world did November go? Seriously. This month went by so fast!
The baby and I are doing great! I think I've finally gotten to the point where being pregnant isn't the worst thing in the world. Ha ha! I can't believe I'm already 25 1/2 weeks! This baby is coming so fast and I feel like I'm not ready yet. I'm sure no one feels ready their first time though! For a while I thought our little boy might not have a name. We just didn't like any names! Now we have a list, but our favorite changes every five seconds so I'm guessing he will just have whatever name we like when he comes. At least we have some options now!
Last weekend, Jake's brother, Carter, came up from Provo to visit us. We had a blast! He came in late on Friday night and we stayed up til 2am talking. I haven't been up that late in a long time! On Saturday, Jake and Carter played basketball and then Carter saw some of his mission buddies while Jake worked. That night we just went to dinner and hung out with Kaleb and Aly, who we've known since high school. It was nice to see Carter and catch up on his life.
This year we stayed here in Idaho for Thanksgiving. I've never spent a Thanksgiving away from home so it was kind of weird, but we had a lot of fun. Kaleb and Aly invited us over on Wednesday night with a few other couples to eat pie. They figured it would be nice to actually enjoy pie before we get stuffed the next day and we agreed! Thanksgiving day we had dinner at Kaleb and Aly's also. We stuffed ourselves with so much yummy food! And the nice thing was, I didn't have to make anything difficult. I had it easy! The rest of the afternoon we hung out with them, went bowling, and saw Frozen. Frozen was such a cute movie! I definitely recommend it! I'd say we had a very successful Thanksgiving away from home! Although we certainly missed our families!
I decided to avoid the craziness of Black Friday this year. Jake and I stopped by Walmart and a craft store in the morning to see what we could find. Everything at Walmart was pretty picked over, but I found what I really wanted so I was happy! And I pretty much finished my Christmas shopping online! Yay!
We put up our Christmas tree on Thanksgiving night, so now we are ready for the Christmas season!
Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! Bring on December! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment