Thursday, June 6, 2013

24 Hours in Utah

Last Friday after work I headed down to Provo for a little bachelorette party for one of my best friends, Kacie. It was a really quick trip but so much fun! I arrived around dinner time so we headed on over to Slab Pizza with Kristy and Kacie's cousin, Melissa. We then spent the rest of the night catching up and helping Kacie's mom and sister-in-law prepare for the family bridal shower the next day. Kacie and I stayed up til 2am just talking and it was so fun to have that time with her! You hardly ever get to have sleepovers with friends once you're married! :)
I missed these girls! Freshmen roommates: Emily (and the little stuffed animal things are microbes--Emily loves them! Haha, oh Em), Kristy, Kacie, and Me (Missing Ariel and Morgan)
Saturday was a very busy day! First we went to a friend bridal shower hosted by her nursing friend, Jessica, and had breakfast.  Then we headed over to Kacie's house for the family bridal shower (And got lunch!). To top it all off, Kacie went through the temple that afternoon and I am so grateful that I could be there for that special time. One of the perks of being the first one married! After the temple session I headed home. 24 hour trip, but I wouldn't have missed it for the world!

Kacie is getting married TOMORROW! We are headed down to Utah today and I cannot wait to show you all pictures of her dress! It is gorgeous! And of course the groom; he looks pretty good too I guess. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment