Wishing a very Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers and future mothers out there! I may be biased but I think I have the greatest mother in the world. My mom has been through a lot of very hard things in her life but despite everything, she is probably the strongest woman I know. My mom is my best friend and always knows the right thing to say. I know that I can go to her with any problem or decision and she will help me go the right direction. I hope I can be as great of a mother to my own children someday. I love you Mom!
Last year I also gained a new mother! My mother-in-law is amazing and I'm really excited to get to know her better and be part of her family. Love you Julie!


Thanks so much...for posting that picture. ;) I love you, too, and I know you will be an awesome mom. Can't wait!
ReplyDelete