The White House. Because of the tragic Boston bombing this was as close as we could get...see the guards up there?? And of course Dad's eyes are closed!
Korean War Memorial
World War II Memorial--We found Arizona!
Vietnam War Memorial. Riley refused to smile because he said it was a sad thing. Gotta love that kid!
Washington Monument...It was damaged 3 years ago and they are just now repairing it...Lame!
National Museum of American History

T-Rex! I'll admit I was disappointed to know that not all the things in Night at the Museum are actually in this museum.... :(
A little blurry but hey, that's us! We also went to the National Air and Space Museum but we honestly didn't look at much. It was towards the end of a VERY long day and we all just didn't care!I think this was the Smithsonian Institute building...it was across from the museums and very cool looking! I feel like there was something else we did that day but I can't remember...oh well! On to Day 3! (And I promise we'll be done after that!)






No comments:
Post a Comment