Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Be My Valentine!

The weekend before Valentine's Day, we went to a Valentine's dance that our stake put on. It was fun to dress up and kind of relive high school dances. 


On Valentine's day I just made dinner at home and we watched Valentine's Day and Monk. It was a pretty low key day, which was perfectly fine with us! 


And even though we both agreed to no gifts...Jake brought home a cute little stuffed cow with a balloon and a large Hershey's chocolate bar. He sure does know the way to a girl's heart... :) I also got some inspiration from pinterest and bought a deck of cards and wrote "52 Things I Love About You." It was probably the best/most creative gift I've ever given if I do say so myself!

Happy V-Day! I love you babe!

2 comments:

  1. woohoo for reliving high school dances! we did the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cute idea. And super creative. I just may have to steal that one day :)

    PS I watched that movie with JulZ on Valentine's Day too!

    ReplyDelete