On Friday night Jake had his first water polo game. I went to watch and support my husband and it was actually pretty fun to watch! There is never a dull moment; just constant swimming and lots of violence! (Seriously I witnessed one guy kick another in the chest for NO reason! He didn't even have the ball). I tried to take some pictures but my camera was stolen a little while ago and Jake's isn't very good at capturing movement. But here are a few that were okay!
| Jake is #13 |
School takes up the majority of our time and I swear there is not enough time in the day! Recently we also got Netflix since our television has only 2 channels. We decided to start watching The Walking Dead because all of our friends rave about it. It is SO good! Although it is SCARY (and I've watched other scary shows but this is by far the scariest!) so if you don't like scary shows don't watch it. Since we started watching on Friday, I have insisted we sleep with the bathroom light on...I'm such a baby! I also don't go to bed without watching Monk or iCarly or SOMETHING that isn't scary. My theory is that if I watch something somewhat uplifting then I won't have nightmares...so far it has worked pretty well! We only have 5 more episodes until we're done with Season 2 so then we'll only have to watch one episode a week with the current season. (Yeah we watched 14 episodes in 4 days....wow that's sad now that I've said that out loud!). It's been fun though to have a show to watch together and talk about what we would've done in some situations.
Other than water polo, school, and our new show, there really isn't much going on around here. Just trying to get through school and enjoying married life!
Cool sport. It looks way hard for sure. Tell jake good job.
ReplyDelete