On Thursday I turned 22! Crazy. My first decision of the day was to skip school and go back to bed.
Best. Decision. Ever.
When Jake got home from school he brought me a pink rose and we watched two hours of The Walking Dead (finishing Season 2!). I decided not to do any homework but Jake had to finish some so I'm sure I was either on the social media or watching How I Met Your Mother. Either way, I spent the day doing whatever I wanted. Around 5pm we headed to Idaho Falls for dinner at Olive Garden and before we left Jake gave me the new Taylor Swift cd! We of course listened to it the whole way there and back. Love it. And guess what? Tay Tay has a song titled "22" about her 22nd birthday last December. Perfect, right?
After dinner we went to see Pitch Perfect at the movie theater in Ammon. This movie was AWESOME! Seriously so funny. When we got home Jake gave me some necklaces and earrings and we ate French Silk pie. I had a fantastic day!
| It snowed A TON the night before my birthday...seriously Rexburg? |
| Creepy face.... |
"HEY! I don't know about you but I'm feelin' twenty-twoooo!!"
Happy Birthday!! So glad the day was fun:) PS. Your hair is so adorable!!
ReplyDelete