Last week I had the opportunity to go with Jake and his family to their new cabin in Heber, AZ and then to his family reunion near Manti, Utah. In Heber we saw the most incredible fireworks I have ever seen! The cabin was on a big hill that had the best view so we had the idea to charge people $5 to park up on the property. Lily (11) and Jake's cousin London (11) had so much fun standing at the bottom of the hill charging people money. They made $75 and decided they wanted to give us the money for our honeymoon! How sweet is that?! In Manti there were lots of new faces because it was a reunion with Jake's grandpa's siblings and all their families. We stayed at this cute little house about a five minute walk from the Manti Temple and had lots of time to just hang out and enjoy doing nothing! I personally think these are the best vacations. :) We enjoyed getting to know some of the extended family, eating delicious food, watching a talent show, and hearing stories about their great-grandpa Andersen. It was really fun!
Sorry for the lack of pictures...and the quality of them...Jake and I weren't very good at documenting this trip and so here are some from Jake's phone.
 |
| Beautiful golf course |
 |
| Manti Temple |
 |
| Can't wait to marry him! :) |
 |
| Zipline at the Cabin in Heber |
I love the picture at the top of your blog :) I'm excited to see the rest of them!
ReplyDelete