This year has been the year I have been waiting for for 2 years and I cannot even believe that it is already here!! Before I open 2012, however, I must close 2011 by saying that this past year surprised me in so many ways. Good and Bad. I started the year on a confusing path that pulled me down until I felt like I was drowning. Everything in my life felt wrong and like I was just faking my way through it all. Then through lots of time, prayers, and a blessing that changed everything, I pulled out of it as a person that I had been looking for for a long time. In the end, 2011 actually turned out to be a great year and a time that I gained an even stronger testimony that the Lord knows me and that he answers prayers on his own time. I feel like I am a better person than I have been in a very long time, possibly ever. As I looked back at my 12 new year's resolutions from last year, I was also surprised to find that for the first time EVER, I completed every single one of them! GO ME! :)
Now to open 2012 and all it's possibilities!
1. Jake comes home in 44 days. 44!!!! I fly down to see him on February 15th. I am so excited, I can't even contain myself. But at the same time, I don't think I've EVER been more nervous in my whole life. I'm putting everything out there but in the end, I have no idea what the outcome will be. Hoping and praying it will be everything I dream and more!
2. This could possibly be the last summer I work at Harkins, which surprisingly makes me slightly sad. Even though it's just work, I feel like it has been a part of my life for a long time and I will miss many of the people I have come to know.
3. I will graduate from BYU in December. How insane is that?! Me? A college graduate?! I have never really thought about being DONE with school and now it's coming to an end so quickly! Kinda scary but I'm so ready!
Well here's to a new year, 2012, and the great possibility of being the best one yet. :)
It's going to be a great new year! Here's to all your wishes coming true. :) Love you!
ReplyDeleteYou graduate this year?! That is crazy. It feels like just the other day I was yelling at some punk on campus who couldn't drive while waiting to pick you up during your sophomore year. I am sure the 44 days will probably drag on fairly slowly and that you won't count them every morning when you wake up. Just kidding, they will fly.
ReplyDelete