Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Just a Bit of Random

My friend Kristy recently told me that I don't write on my blog often enough...when I told her it's because I only post when I have something to share, she said, "Just post random thoughts like I do!" Well Kristy, this one is for you. I don't really have random thoughts...my thoughts mostly consist of this boy...you might have heard of him. His name is Jake! :)

This video was sent to me by his parents in July (18 months in the mission). Confession? I watch it a lot....

Really makes you grateful for where we live, doesn't it?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this. I've been wanting to see it again. Such a cute boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me really happy. PS: I know I got mad at you for not posting enough and I find it ironic that you posted this 10 days ago and I didn't see it till today. haha BUT I enjoyed watching it. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete