On a similar note, I turned 21 today! How CRAZY is that?? I had a pretty great birthday--I woke up to a poster on my ceiling and balloons covering my floor. Oh and streamers taped horizontally all across the door frame to my room so I couldn't get out. Then I had to follow a trail of peanut butter cups until I got to my presents. It's always fun on your birthday when you have awesome roommates willing to get up at 3am to decorate and make your day that much more special! :)
This past weekend we went to dinner at Olive Garden to celebrate Carly and I's birthdays. And of course we had to dress up! What I am most excited for is this Saturday because Carly, Kacie, and I are going to get an hour long massage....YES! What I would have liked most for my birthday is a letter from Jake....but I think that would have been too hard for the mailman (can you tell how much I really don't like the mail system?? hey, I have to blame SOMEONE!). Oh well. Hopefully one will come this week....I mean it has been over a month so it's about time!
I really did have a fantastic birthday though! I just love modern technology cause every time I got on facebook today there were more messages! :) Thanks to all of you for your birthday wishes! I love you all :) Here's to a GREAT upcoming year!
No comments:
Post a Comment