Sunday, August 21, 2011

It's Time...

to go back to Provo and school! And I have to say I am pretty excited!

This week has been filled with lunch/movie dates with friends and my mom. So fun! I think I've had enough fast food this week to last me the entire semester! And I also got my fill of movies for the moment. If you haven't seen The Help yet, GO SEE IT. It's a great movie. One Day was okay....I can't really decide if I like it or not. If you want to laugh a bit and then cry, you can see that one (Warning: There is a bit of nudity in it).  On Thursday I got a refresher in building movies and then since no one signed up to screen Spy Kids 4, I was lucky enough to sit in complete torture as I watched the terrible, over-the-top acting, and loads of potty humor. Worst. Movie. Ever. Don't see it.

I finished with work on Friday (and my GM forgot I was leaving I guess...so I filled out my own termination notice and left it and my keys on his desk lol). So glad to be done! Until December that is.

I have a feeling this is going to be a really great semester cause I am taking all classes I really want to take! And it's the last one before Jake comes home!

Happy End of Summer! :)

1 comment:

  1. I have been meaning to comment on your blog for awhile, ever since your post about Emma Watson. I didn't know that about her and thought it was so cool. I shared it with some of the YW in our ward. Thanks for sharing! Hope all goes well being back at school and that the semester flies until Jake gets home! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete