Well yesterday I had the fun of getting all four wisdom teeth out and a tooth exposed. I was super nervous when they were hooking me up to the IV and stuff. I've never had a precedure like that! I was completely out before I knew it though and didn't really wake up all the way until I got home. Surprisingly my wisdom teeth don't hurt as bad as I thought they would. My exposed tooth doesn't hurt at all but looks nasty...they sure weren't kidding when they said they were going to put a chain on it! What was the most painful was coming out of the anesthesia...I felt so sick and everytime I moved I felt like I was going to throw up. As some of you may know, I do not tolerate pain very well--especially pain in my head. I absolutely HATE feeling dizzy and light headed. The medication works like a miracle though and thankfully I have not had to take any vicodin. I switched off between sleeping and watching tv all day--Say Yes to the Dress was on for hours :)
This morning I randomly woke up at 4:45am and couldn't go back to sleep so I got up at 5:30 and watched tv and the Prince of Persia. Then I took a nap at 9am. When I woke up the first time nothing hurt at all but now I can't even open my mouth...oh the joys of surgery! I'm doing great though, all things considered. Hopefully I'll be ready to work Monday night! I'll probably just sit up in the office and only come down when needed :)
No comments:
Post a Comment