 |
| She's getting MARRIED! |
Meet Kelli Halbison. We were the bestest of friends in second and third grade at Greenfield and we were inseparable. Seriously. We played every weekend, had frequent sleepovers (and watched Beetlejuice almost everytime), wrote stories, planned our weddings, took her dog to the park, played Nintendo 64, played with our American girl dolls...basically everything. I even went to her house for a couple of days when my brother died to sleepover and hang out--to get away from all the people. She was always there for me. After third grade, however, the school boundaries changed and I went to the new school. It was hard to stay best friends after that, but we still hung out a bit, went to Mexico together, and slowly over the years it became less and less frequent until we were running into each other about once or twice a year at the church building where both of our wards meet.
Enter 2011. Kelli got engaged about a month ago to her high school sweetheart/missionary. Yesterday, I had the great opportunity to attend Kelli's bridal shower. She is getting married June 17th and I couldn't be happier for her. Going to her house for the first time in probably close to 10 years brought back a flood of memories. It seems like a lifetime ago when we were deciding who our bridesmaids would be and which colors we would choose. Haha all of which are COMPLETELY different now of course!
Anyways, even though we aren't as close as we once were, I love her and am so happy for her!
Here are some pictures for your enjoyment. :)
 |
| Ward Talent Show: Say Say oh Playmate (And rockin' the overalls!) |
 |
| Elementary School Halloween Party |
 |
| Rocky Point, Mexico (12 years old?) |
No comments:
Post a Comment