Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Mama!!

Today is my beautiful mother's birthday! She is 44 years older and wiser.  My mom is the best mom I could ever ask for and here are some of the reasons why:

1. She is my best friend. I can talk to her about anything and everything.
2. She is my shopping buddy. We decided this summer we have a problem...we shop WAY too much when we're together! Sometimes we have to talk ourselves out of going into stores but I love shopping with her cause we always find super cute stuff.
3. She is the #1 person I go to for advice. She always knows exactly what to say and tells me what I know I should do but am not brave enough to do (if that makes any sense...).
4. She judges my decisions sometimes, but only states her opinion and then let's me do what I want (usually I feel too guilty and end up taking her opinion. lol :p)
5. She is my movie buddy! Whether it was going to free movies after school or watching them late at night, she is always there.
6. She is my tv buddy too! We have a lot of shows that we watch together, and even though I'm up at school, I still call her and we talk about the episodes.
7. I love going to lunch with her. We always have so much fun talking!
8. She respects other people and is always kind.
9. She loves the gospel and I can tell she has a strong testimony of the Lord.
10. She's basically the best mom in the entire world and I don't know what I would do without her!!

I love you, Mom! Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

  1. Your Mom is great! She is one of those people who is so easy and fun to talk to. You are both lucky! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...that was sweet! Now, WHY DID YOU PUT THAT HORRIFIC PICTURE UP THERE?!!!

    Thanks, love. :)

    ReplyDelete