That's how I feel inside right now. Do you ever have those days where you feel like you're screaming inside? It's not like you're angry or sad or happy or anything. It's just that you're...antsy? I can't even describe it. I feel like I want to do something but I don't want to do anything. I want to take a nap but I can't take a nap. I want to do homework but I mentally can't wrap my head around anything. I want to watch tv but I can't sit any longer! Do you understand my dilemna?! What has probably made it worse is that I've been home alone all day. At first I was like "cool I can get so much done without being distracted." Boy, was I wrong! Pretty much anything and everything distracted me. I'll admit I got a few things done. I started my New Testament application paper, I wrote a journal entry for History 200, I read an article for that class as well, and I finished part one of my research. (Man listing it out, I actually DID do something...) But then for the past several hours it has been facebook, email, facebook, Glee, facebook, Arrested Development, facebook, email, facebook....blogging! Basically I'm going crazy and I can't facebook or email anymore or I might scream. I need to DO something with my life!
On a side note, today I printed 25 pages front AND back of a paper I'm supposed to read for History 320. I swear it took up like 1/2 of my new ink cartridge. I love that teachers think they are saving us or something by putting really long readings up on Blackboard. I don't know about you, but I HATE reading long things on the computer. And since my group has to lead the discussion on Friday, I printed it out. All 50 pages. I'm thinkin the History department should buy me more ink. Don't you agree?
No comments:
Post a Comment