Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sweet Home Arizona

Last week I came back to Arizona for the summer and I am no longer a freshman! WOOHOO! Finals didn't really go as well as I had hoped but somehow I still managed to pull A's and B's so I was happy. Saying goodbye to my roommates, who I've lived with for 8 months, was so weird and sad. I'm going to miss them a lot! Thank goodness I'll be living with Kacie and Kristy again in just 4 months.

I came home to my sister being a quarter of an inch taller than me, her hair probably 3 times as long as mine, and she wears the same size clothes and shoes as me...well such is life! I am excited to share a wardrobe with her over the summer :)

This past week I went to California with my family to do the whole Disneyland experience with the free passes we got for the Give a day, Get a Disney Day promotion they're doing this year. We all had a blast but my stupid wisdom teeth decided to hurt just on that one day and gave me a horrible headache for most of the day. Only when I had taken 5 advil and 2 tylenol did it go away for a bit and let me enjoy my start of the summer. It was fun to go shopping with my grandma, Mom, sister, and her friend and to just spend time with my family.

I got my job back at Harkins and am hoping to get a promotion to be a manager soon so it's been nice to stay busy. The past two summers I have always had Jake to hang out with in my free time so this summer is going to be way different. I'm struggling to figure out what to do with myself! This summer will be filled with lots of books, television, and friend time once they get home.

Speaking of Jake, he is in Mexico now and absolutely loves it. I miss him a lot more now that I'm home and he's not but I know he is where he is supposed to be and I'm glad he has this time to be fully immersed in the gospel and grow spiritually. He is definitely helping me to grow as well.

Happy Summer to All!

No comments:

Post a Comment