Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A Dedication to My Roommates

This year I have been very blessed to have AMAZING roommates: Kacie, Ariel, Kristy, Emily, and Morgan. Before coming up to school, I always heard horror stories from friends and cousins about their experiences living with roommates at college and not gonna lie it made me kinda scared! Thankfully all of mine were very normal [well that depends how you define normal...haha jk ;) ] and we all have gotten along very well. We have enjoyed the past eight months watching movies and hanging out on weekends, talking and laughing when we should have been doing homework or studying, collectively hating the Bachelor's choice in a future wife, staying up til the wee hours of the morning when completely unnecessary (and being told to go to bed by Morgan when she left for work at 3:30am), glueing a quarter to the sidewalk near our kitchen window so that we were entertained the whole semester watching people try to pick it up, making music videos with our lovely voices, checking the mail 50 times a day to see if a letter came from our men, comforting each other and crying together in difficult times, and getting to know each others' various personalities and backgrounds. We all come from very different places and circumstances but we were able to pull together and make it work. I love that they were there for me when I needed them the most and that I was able to be there for them. School is ending in 2 weeks and as happy as I am to go home, I will miss these girls a TON!
I love you guys!

1 comment: