Saturday, February 13, 2010

Just Dance!

I'm obviously not very good at keeping this blog! So here are a few highlights. . .

So this past week and a half has definitely had its ups and downs. Jake left February 3rd which was hard to say goodbye, but the letters and of course the Lord keep me going! He's doing really well so far and absolutely loves it. He was asked to be District Leader a few days after he got there which kind of overwhelmed him but I know he'll do fine! My roommates have been SO sweet to me! I came home to flowers and candy and lots of hugs throughout the week! I love them so much!!

Last Saturday night was the Heritage Halls/Wyview Freshmen Dance and we all decided to dress up, go to In-N-Out, and then dance the night away! It was so much fun just hanging out with all my roommates and bonding. After the dance we dressed up in our "gangster" clothes and walked around campus.

School has been a lot better than last semester. I do have lots of reading but other than that, it has been pretty good. The only class I'm a little worried about is Psych 210. . . all that stuff goes right over my head!

Oh, I also signed a contract this week with King Henry apartments!! So I officially have a place to live next year! I'm living with two of my current roommates, Kacie and Kristy. I'm super excited! :)

Anyway, for now that's all cause I don't really remember anything else!
Have a Happy Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment