
. . . is one of my favorite shows, which I don't know how much that says about me cause I have a LOT of favorite shows. I just love all the drama and the giddyness of the new relationships one guy forms with lots of different types of girls. But this season has just made me down right ANGRY!! I mean Jake is a GREAT guy but WHY in the world he has kept Vienna all this time is BEYOND me!!!! She's AWFUL!!! And totally NOT the girl for him!! How can he not see that?!? My roommates and I are VERY into this show and tonight when he sent Gia home for her, we all screamed NOOOO and fell to the floor. . . then we drew a lovely picture of how we wish Vienna would die. . . haha!! So anyways. . . I just had to vent so thanks for stickin with me! And here's me cheering for Tenley all the way! GOOOO TENLEY!!!

+

= LOVE!!
No comments:
Post a Comment