Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas Break in AZ

I have been meaning to write on here for a long time but never quite found the time! So here's what has been going on:

1. I made it through my first college finals and actually did better than I thought I would!

2. I drove home on Thursday (the week of finals) with Morgan, Kaitlyn, Bishop Rogers, and Laura Garcia. Jake thought I was coming home Saturday so Friday I went over to his house before he got home from work and surprised him! His face was priceless! It took him a minute to register that I was home and then he was so excited :)

3. That Saturday we took Jake's brother and sister to Freestone Park. So much fun!

4. The whole two weeks, I worked at Harkins Theaters during the day and hung out with Jake at night.

5. Got my job perks back- Free movies! I saw Invictus, The Blind Side, Everybody's Fine, and Did You Hear About the Morgan's?

6. Christmas was awesome! My biggest present was a printer. It's amazing how things for school make you SO happy! We also got Band Hero as a family and so it was fun to see how much we all suck at singing ;)
7. Jake took me snowboarding for the first time New Years' Eve day. It was SO much fun!!! Jake kept saying I was a natural cause I picked it up so fast. I'm still not really good but at least I wasn't falling all the time!

8. I loved catching up with family and friends! I missed Arizona a ton.

9. The day before I came back to Provo, I spent the whole day with Jake and my parents. We had a photo shoot, went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse, and played Nerts. Jake and I had to say goodbye for 2 years since I won't see him again before he leaves...hardest thing I've ever had to do. I'm going to miss him a lot!

10. Now I'm back in Provo, back to school, and back to life on my own. Made it through my first day. I have a feeling this semester will be easier.... I hope!


Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Can't believe it is already 2010!!

2 comments:

  1. you look beautiful! i love and miss you! im glad you had a good break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too cute Al! I'm glad you had a fun break. Just remember that when school sucks and its cold outside!

    ReplyDelete