Sunday, October 25, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today I turned the big 19. Ha ha well maybe that isn't a very "big" age, but I feel really old! My home teachers came over today and one of them is turning 18 tomorrow. . . so yeah I'm old-er. I woke up this morning around 10:15 am and walked out of my room to see that my roommates had decorated the apartment and gotten donuts for breakfast. Gotta love roommates that make you feel loved!! I made dinner for all of us and Morgan made me an ice cream cake that was delicious! My family called me this morning and sang Happy Birthday. I have to admit I got teary eyed! I miss them :(

The happy birthday sign in the kitchen :)
DONUTS!

Last night I went over to my cousin Sydney's apartment with the rest of my cousins for dinner. It was really nice to see them cause we are all so busy! And dinner was absolutely DELICIOUS! Thanks Syd :)

1 comment:

  1. how sweet is that roommate of yours?

    sounds like you had a great birthday. miss you here, in AZ!

    ReplyDelete