One thing I am learning here is that there is actually a season called fall. I know, right? Crazy. Morgan, Kaitlyn, and I went up Provo Canyon a little ways last weekend to Bridal Veil Falls. It was absolutely GORGEOUS! There is pretty much no such thing as color in Arizona. The trees go from green to brown to gone. Here, there is yellow and red and orange and purple! I love it :)
See all the COLORS???
Happy Birthday, Alix! I heard you guys were having a little get-together at Snick's. I love reading about all your BYU adventures and so glad to see that you are having fun, even though school is definitely hard. You'll get better at it. :)
ReplyDeleteArizona is beatiful in a dreary kind of way, but you can't beat the 4 seasons. Arizona has two seasons: Summer and More Summer. Once you experience the magic and beauty of snow, the cold will be so worth it!
ReplyDeleteyour life seems so fun! i'm so glad you're enjoying UT! (i did, too)
ReplyDeletebut, AZ misses you!