Last Thursday, I went to WICKED with my family and some of my best friends. One of those best friends was Amy Webb! If you haven't seen this play you really really should get tickets and go the next time it comes. It was incredible! For those of you who know nothing about this play, it is the story behind the Wizard of Oz. It is the story of the Wicked Witch of the West and Glinda (the Ga is silent ;] ). The acting was hilarious and the voices were amazing. I bought the soundtrack the day after and that is all I've been listening to ever since. The songs run through my head 24 hours a day. I've even found it hard to fall asleep because the music won't stop playing in my head. Every opportunity I have to go see it again I am going to take it. I will pay anything. Also my new life dream is to see it on Broadway in New York.

No comments:
Post a Comment